Leap into an exciting and cool day of learning with our Leap Year 2024 Activities! Perfect for 3rd and 4th grade classrooms, this pack is designed to make February 29th a memorable learning experience. 📅🎉
Celebrate this unique day that only comes every four years with a variety of engaging and educational Math and ELA activities.
This Leap Year 2024 Activities Set comes with:
📖 Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension: Delve into the history of Leap Year with thought-provoking questions.
🐟 12 Task Cards for Go-Fish Game: A fun way to review Leap Year facts.
🤔 Leap Year Would You Rather: Stimulate discussions and critical thinking.
🔍 Word Search Puzzle: Combine fun with learning about Leap Year.
🧮 2 Math Worksheets: Tackle Leap Year-themed word problems.
📏 Math Number Lines: Includes skip-counting by 4’s, enhancing numerical skills.
✏️ Color by Code: Grammar: A creative approach to reinforcing grammar.
🕵️♂️ Leap to the Missing Number: Boost problem-solving skills.
✍️ Writing Prompt: Encourage creativity and expression.
Aligned with Common Core, TEKS, and VA Standards of Learning, these activities are not just about celebrating Leap Year; they’re about enriching your students’ educational journey.
Ideal for integrating into your February curriculum or as a special Leap Day activity, this pack is sure to captivate and educate your students. 🌟📚
☝️☝️ SEE PREVIEW ☝️☝️
⭐What Other Teachers Are Saying About Our Leap Year Activities Set:
- WOW! what can I say these hands on activities were great for teaching children about leap year. The students and I had sooo much fun teaching and learning. Loved Loved the printables. Way to go. -April
- My students had so much fun with this resource! I used it as morning work and station activities, and they were all engaged! -Hannah
- I really liked the comprehension worksheets so the kids could find out about leap year. They also had loved the “fun” worksheets. -Holley
- This was a fun way to explain what leap year is and why we have it. -Joy
- This was so fun! There were so many great conversations and questions about leap year. -Alyssa
- I have been trying to figure out how to talk about Leap Year with my kids this week. I came across this today and it is perfect for my class!! Thank you so much!! -Mindi
☝️☝️ SEE PREVIEW ☝️☝️
More February Activities You’ll Enjoy:
- Black History Month Activities BUNDLE
- Chinese Lunar New Year 2024
- February Activities BUNDLE
- Presidents’ Day Activities
⭐WANT DISCOUNTED RESOURCES WHEN YOU SHOP WITH THE BUTTERFLY TEACHER?!
👉🏾 You can earn credit that lowers the price of your future purchases on this site! 💰
1.Create an account HERE (Which automatically gives you 10 credit points! 🤩)
2.Make a purchase.
3.Leave a rating with detailed feedback on the resource.
4.Then enjoy your rewards. 💙💛❤️
Each time you come back to shop our site your points will be available in your account.
They NEVER expire! 🙌🏾
✨ So thanks in advance for your rating and feedback on this Leap Year 2024 Activities Set! ✨