February is a month filled with exciting events and holidays! But it can be overwhelming trying to find activities for each event. This bundle is just for you! It is filled with engaging resources that allow you to cover every holiday and special occasion during the month of February, without sacrificing academic rigor and standards.
❤️ You will find everything you need for February here.
- Chinese New Year: reading comprehension and math
- “Will You Be My Valentine?”–History of Valentine’s Day Reading
- Valentine’s Day Mystery Pictures + Opinion Writing
- Groundhog Day–It’s All About the Shadow
- Black History Month: biographies, PowerPoint slideshow, graphic organizers, and more
- President’s Day All the Way: reading comprehension
- President’s Day Video + worksheets with questions aligned to the video
- Abraham Lincoln biography set to expand your President’s Day lessons
- The Superbowl–More Than Just Football
- Mardi Gras–Fat Tuesday
- Ash Wednesday–A Time of Mourning
- Waitangi Day: culturally responsive content celebrating Indigenous people
- Girls Can Love Science Too–International Day of Women & Girls in Science
- February bulletin board: printable letters with writing craftivity
- Homonym Hearts: a hands-on literacy center for word work practice
- Two’s Day or 2’s Day, a fun Math & ELA resource to celebrate 2/22/22
Every resource included can be used for in-person and online teaching because there are digital and printable versions of each resource.
Math, ELA, and Social Studies activities included.
❤️ YOU WILL SAVE SO MUCH TIME having everything you need to teach during February in one bundle!
❤️ FREE future additions & updates!
☝️☝️Be sure to check out the PREVIEWS for more details. ☝️☝️__________________________________________________________________