This bundle is packed with a variety of engaging and easy-to-use activities that help your 3rd and 4th graders understand character traits better. Each activity in the bundle has a combination of positive and negative character traits + reading passages that also strengthen inference reading comprehension.
- Character Traits Slideshow–with 25 different traits and their descriptions
- “Name that Trait” Task Cards–20 Questions that challenge students to identify the correct character trait based on the character’s description + a SCOOT game response sheet
- Character Traits Worksheets & Graphic Organizers-–easy, no prep practice with skills such as finding the opposite trait
- Two Self-Checking Easel Activities Exercises:
- “What’s Underneath?”– A Self-Checking Easel Activities Exercise–with 15 questions that require students to read different responses or thoughts from characters, then choose the response that matches the character trait
- Character Traits vs. Feelings Easel Activity–with 15 reading passages challenging students to differentiate between a character trait vs. a temporary feeling
- Character Traits Card Game–a fun, hands-on way to practice identifying traits
- There are 51 mini reading passages to complete among the 5 different activities in this bundle.
- The Answer Keys are included for each activity.
- There are over 6-character traits worksheets to complete.
- Most of the activities in this unit are not editable.
- This resource is aligned to standards for upper elementary.
- The slideshow is saved as a PowerPoint lesson.
☝️☝️ Check out the PREVIEW for more Information ☝️☝️
- Two of the activities in this unit are Easel Activities–they are not Google Slides.
- Easel by TpT can be used with any learning management system online. You can also assign them through Google Classroom.
- The Easel parts of this bundle are non-editable.
If you haven’t used the digital tool Easel yet, check out these quick links to learn more: