- For classroom or bulletin board décor during the holidays,
- To establish and maintain a theme and atmosphere of kindness in your classroom/school.
Let’s face it–as teachers, guidance counselors, and librarians, we want our students to actually BE kind all year long!
But often students need on-going, direct instruction to meet your expectations of being kind.
⭐This December writing set allows you to decorate your bulletin board with a Christmas theme, while also cultivating kindness in your classroom and school!
With this set you get a choice of how your printable letters look, but it also contains the following:
- Ornaments for writing kind deeds as a Christmas writing activity
- Posters to accompany the letters for your Christmas and kindness bulletin board
- I have also included a list of possible discussion questions for the teacher to ask as you discuss what kindness really is with your students.
I hope this Christmas and kindness writing activity is as enjoyable and helpful for your class as it has been for mine!
- 56 Printable Bulletin Board Letters: Light Up Our Class with Kindness
- A Black-lined copy to print on colored paper
- A Colored Ink Copy to print on white paper
- 6 Posters Related to Kindness in the Classroom
- 6 Different Ornament Designs as Writing Templates
⭐More Bulletin Board Goodies for your Classroom HERE