Practicing gratitude in the classroom yields so many benefits for teachers and students. This Gratitude Writing Activity Set features activities, graphic organizers, and gratitude writing prompts. This resource works very well as a Thanksgiving activity, but it can be used at any time of the year for character education!
It’s an excellent center activity to help you teach students about having an attitude of gratitude!
- Daily Gratefulness Slips (with lines & without lines)
- 16 Task Card Writing Prompts
- Printable Sticky Notes to Give Students-with Instructions
- Definition Poster for Display
- An Attitude of Gratitude Writing Reflection Page
- “Thankful For You” Note Cards
- “What Are You Thankful For Today?” Poster for Display
- Google Slides Version + Easel Activity Version
Although many teachers feel inspired to do gratitude activities in the classroom during the month of November, this resource can be used ALL YEAR LONG to cultivate a positive classroom environment.
For More Character Education Resources, Check HERE
Build Positive Teacher-Student Relationships with Student Feedback Notes