These reading response questions give your 2nd and 3rd-grade students a unique way to answer reading comprehension questions for any book or story you read in class. Your students can also answer these reading response questions for a homework activity or during your reading center time.
This activity comes in a no-prep printable version and a Google Slides version.
The direct link for you to make your own copy is included in the PDF.
- There are circled graphs that contain reading comprehension questions that can be used to review ANY story, chapter book, or poem you read in class.
- Students will use a spinner to land on a question, then write a complete sentence responding to the reading question.
- This allows you to gauge their reading comprehension skills AND their writing skills all in one resource!
- help students who may be struggling with reading comprehension
- give extra writing practice in the classroom
- Easy activity when you have a sub
- Early finisher work
- Morning / Warm-Up Lesson Hook
- Extended practice with writing
- Individual or Partner Work Activity
- Reading Center Activity
- Reading Comprehension Spin and Writes in color plus Black & White
- SCOOT Game Instructions with Response Sheet
- Turn, Pair, Share Suggestions
- Extension / Bonus cards
- Sentence Writing Response Sheet
- Student Directions page
- Easy to follow Teacher Directions & Suggested Use Pages
- GOOGLE Slides Version with digital spinners embedded into each slide
This activity works well with these Parts of Speech Spinners.
- 2nd-Grade Math Review Bundle–Google Forms (Printable Task Cards also available)
- 2nd-Grade Vocabulary Bundle–Google Forms
- Digital Phonics–Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Digital Weekly Literacy Practice–Google Slides (this also has a printable version)
- 3rd-Grade Literacy Centers
- 3rd-Grade Vocabulary Bundle–Google Forms
- Center Activities HERE
- Google Apps Activities HERE
- NO-PREP Math Worksheets Bundle
- Independent Work Packet–Learning From Home Activities
⭐WANT DISCOUNTED RESOURCES WHEN YOU SHOP WITH THE BUTTERFLY TEACHER?!
You can get credit that lowers the price of your future purchases on this site!
Each time you make a purchase, you can offer a rating and feedback on the resource in exchange for credits that will go towards your next purchase!
✨ So thanks in advance for your rating and feedback! ✨